Giorik CW720TT 700 Series Induction Wok Top
Designed from a virtually seamless, stainless steel laser cut edge worktop, the Giorik 700 Series Induction Wok is a high powered 5.4kW unit for fast and efficient Asian style cooking.
There is no water required to cool the deck, resulting in a cooler kitchen environment and the unit comes standard with an automatic shut off when wok is removed from the cooktop.
The smooth, rounded corners enable easy cleanability, while ensuring control over any overspill whilst cooking.
Uniquely designed ergonomic operator control knobs have been designed to minimise liquid infiltration.
- Class leading, European style, professional quality and reliability since 1963
- 700 series, ceramic glass induction wok with single independent cooking zone (5.4kW)
- Constant power induction and heat generation activated by the automatic wok recognition when induction specific wok is placed on the cooktop
- Automatic shut off when wok is removed from the cooktop
- Precise heat transfer for shorter cook times and enhanced operator safety and comfort
- Independent temperature regulation via 6 position selectors
- Indicator light to monitor the correct operation of the appliance
- Robust 304 grade stainless steel construction with rounded corners for improved cleaning
- Compatible Wok (SPGI.5920010) and Wok ring set (SPGI.2021656) sold separately
- 24-month warranty
- W x D x H (mm) 400 x 720 x 367
- Weight 45kg
- Cooking Zone Ø300mm
- Packed Dimensions (mm) 450 x 825 x 570
- Packed Weight (mm) 50kg
- Electrical Connection 3Ø + N + E 415VAC / 50Hz / 5.4kW
Giorik provides the highest quality commercial cooking equipment with patented innovative technologies and extreme versatility, all at a competitive price point. Giorik’s class leading, European design and engineering have been operating in the professional food service equipment industry since 1963.
With an extremely successful launch of the Giorik combi oven range and salamanders into the Australian and New Zealand market, the range has been further extended to include a range of modular cooking equipment. The new range includes boiling tops, target tops, cooking ranges, frytop griddles, commercial induction cooktops, commercial char grills, fryers, pasta cookers, bain maries, bratt pans and boiling pans.
Meeting the various needs of the global market, Giorik modular offer sleek and modern solutions, packed with unique features and technology. Configure the perfect line-up by selecting and matching units that fit seamlessly together, creating a custom solution to suit any kitchen.
Since 2020, Stoddart has been the exclusive importer and distributor of Giorik products in Australia and New Zealand.