Giorik CE96QET 900 Series 6 Zone Electric Range on Electric Oven
Featuring solid square hotplates, the Giorik 900 Series Hot Plate Range on a 2/1 size gastronorm oven always maintains even heat distribution.
The oven features thermostat temperature control as well as top and bottom elements control that can be independently regulated via 4 position selector.
The unit is constructed with robust 304 grade stainless steel with rounded corners and moulded inner door for improved cleaning. The hermetically sealed, pressed work surface with raised edges protect from overflow.
Easy to maintain and highly efficient, this is a unique and effective piece of equipment for any commercial kitchen.
- Class leading, European style, professional quality and reliability since 1963
- 900 series, electric boiling top with square hot plates (4.3kW each) and standard electric 2/1GN oven (6.7kW)
- Hot plate temperature regulation via 6 position selector with safety thermostat and automatic reset
- Independently regulated top and bottom oven heating via 4 position selector and safety thermostat
- Oven temperature regulation via mechanical thermostat (50°C – 300°C)
- Indicator lights to monitor the correct operation of the appliance
- Robust 304 grade stainless steel construction with rounded corners and moulded inner door for improved cleaning
- Hermetically sealed, pressed work surface with raised edges to protect from overflow
- Height adjustable stainless steel feet for a 900mm working height
- 24-month warranty
- D :1200 x 920 x 930(H)
Giorik provides the highest quality commercial cooking equipment with patented innovative technologies and extreme versatility, all at a competitive price point. Giorik’s class leading, European design and engineering have been operating in the professional food service equipment industry since 1963.
With an extremely successful launch of the Giorik combi oven range and salamanders into the Australian and New Zealand market, the range has been further extended to include a range of modular cooking equipment. The new range includes boiling tops, target tops, cooking ranges, frytop griddles, commercial induction cooktops, commercial char grills, fryers, pasta cookers, bain maries, bratt pans and boiling pans.
Meeting the various needs of the global market, Giorik modular offer sleek and modern solutions, packed with unique features and technology. Configure the perfect line-up by selecting and matching units that fit seamlessly together, creating a custom solution to suit any kitchen.
Since 2020, Stoddart has been the exclusive importer and distributor of Giorik products in Australia and New Zealand.