Giorik CG940TT 900 Series 4 Burner Gas Boiling Top
Add a versatile, high production unit to your cooking line up with a Giorik 900 Series Gas Boiling Top.
The boiling top is constructed from robust 304 grade stainless steel, with rounded corners for improved cleaning. The unit features a hermetically sealed, pressed work surface with raised edges to protect from overflow.
The black enamelled cast iron trivets are acid, alkaline and flame resistant. The trivets also feature extra-long fingers to accommodate small and large pots.
Control the temperature on the boiling tops via the variable power flame control. The open burners are accompanied with a flame failure device and pilot burner, which are heavily protected against accidental impact and overflows.
Choose from a 2, 4 or 6-burner model, and your preference of Natural or ULPG gas model.
Pair the 900 Series Gas Boiling Top with other Giorik 900 Series equipment for a seamless line up.
- Class leading, European style, professional quality and reliability since 1963
- 900 series, high performance open burners (36 MJ/h each)
- Black enamelled cast iron trivets; acid, alkaline and flame resistant with extra long fingers to allow use with small and large pots
- Open burners complete with flame failure device and pilot burner, both heavily protected against accidental impact and overflows
- Open burner temperature regulation via variable power flame control
- Robust 304 grade stainless steel construction with rounded corners for improved cleaning
- Hermetically sealed, pressed work surface with raised edges to protect from overflow
- 24-month warranty
- D : 800 x 920 x 342(H)
Giorik provides the highest quality commercial cooking equipment with patented innovative technologies and extreme versatility, all at a competitive price point. Giorik’s class leading, European design and engineering have been operating in the professional food service equipment industry since 1963.
With an extremely successful launch of the Giorik combi oven range and salamanders into the Australian and New Zealand market, the range has been further extended to include a range of modular cooking equipment. The new range includes boiling tops, target tops, cooking ranges, frytop griddles, commercial induction cooktops, commercial char grills, fryers, pasta cookers, bain maries, bratt pans and boiling pans.
Meeting the various needs of the global market, Giorik modular offer sleek and modern solutions, packed with unique features and technology. Configure the perfect line-up by selecting and matching units that fit seamlessly together, creating a custom solution to suit any kitchen.
Since 2020, Stoddart has been the exclusive importer and distributor of Giorik products in Australia and New Zealand.