Giorik CG960FT 900 Series 6 Burner Gas Range on Gas Oven
The Giorik 900 Series Gas range on Oven is manufactured from stainless steel, resulting in incredible durability.
Energy efficiency is achieved through the high performance 36mJ burners, while the variety of oven options underneath provide for endless installation possibilities.
With rounded corners and moulded inner door , cleaning is improved. A hermetically sealed, pressed work surface with raised edges also protects from overflow
- Class leading, European style, professional quality and reliability since 1963
- 900 series, high performance open burners (36 MJ/h each) with oven
- Black enamelled cast iron trivets; acid, alkaline and flame resistant with extra long fingers to allow use with small and large pots
- Open burners complete with flame failure device and pilot burner, both heavily protected against accidental impact and overflows
- Open burner temperature regulation via variable power flame control
- Robust 304 grade stainless steel construction with rounded corners and moulded inner door for improved cleaning
- Hermetically sealed, pressed work surface with raised edges to protect from overflow
- Height adjustable stainless steel feet for a 900mm working height
- 24-month warranty
- D: 1200 x 920 x 930 (h)
Giorik provides the highest quality commercial cooking equipment with patented innovative technologies and extreme versatility, all at a competitive price point. Giorik’s class leading, European design and engineering have been operating in the professional food service equipment industry since 1963.
With an extremely successful launch of the Giorik combi oven range and salamanders into the Australian and New Zealand market, the range has been further extended to include a range of modular cooking equipment. The new range includes boiling tops, target tops, cooking ranges, frytop griddles, commercial induction cooktops, commercial char grills, fryers, pasta cookers, bain maries, bratt pans and boiling pans.
Meeting the various needs of the global market, Giorik modular offer sleek and modern solutions, packed with unique features and technology. Configure the perfect line-up by selecting and matching units that fit seamlessly together, creating a custom solution to suit any kitchen.
Since 2020, Stoddart has been the exclusive importer and distributor of Giorik products in Australia and New Zealand.