Giorik CW720GT 700 Series Induction Wok on Open Base
Featuring a glass-ceramic cooking surface with independently controlled zones, the Giorik 700 Series Induction Boiling Top generates rapid heat by the contact between the cooking surface and induction specific cooking pan.
Heat is directly generated in the cooking pan, resulting in zero heat loss from the cooking surface. This reduces cooking times while maintaining a cooler working environment.
The unit comes on an open base with height adjustable stainless steel feet for a 900mm working height.
- Class leading, European style, professional quality and reliability since 1963
- 700 series, 6mm, ceramic glass induction boiling top, with independent cooking zones (3.8kW each)
- Automatic heat generation when induction specific pan is placed on the cooktop
- Automatic shut off when pan is removed from the cooktop
- Precise heat transfer for shorter cook times and enhanced operator safety and comfort
- Independent temperature regulation via 6 position selectors
- LED lights to monitor the correct operation of the appliance
- Robust 304 grade stainless steel construction with rounded corners for improved cleaning
- Open base with optional door available
- Height adjustable stainless steel feet for a 900mm working height
- 24-month warranty
- W x D x H (mm) 400 x 720 x 930
- Weight 55kg
- Cooking Zone Ø300mm
- Packed Dimensions (mm) 450 x 825 x 1200
- Packed Weight (mm) 60kg
- Electrical Connection 3Ø + N + E 415VAC / 50Hz / 5.4kW
Giorik provides the highest quality commercial cooking equipment with patented innovative technologies and extreme versatility, all at a competitive price point. Giorik’s class leading, European design and engineering have been operating in the professional food service equipment industry since 1963.
With an extremely successful launch of the Giorik combi oven range and salamanders into the Australian and New Zealand market, the range has been further extended to include a range of modular cooking equipment. The new range includes boiling tops, target tops, cooking ranges, frytop griddles, commercial induction cooktops, commercial char grills, fryers, pasta cookers, bain maries, bratt pans and boiling pans.
Meeting the various needs of the global market, Giorik modular offer sleek and modern solutions, packed with unique features and technology. Configure the perfect line-up by selecting and matching units that fit seamlessly together, creating a custom solution to suit any kitchen.
Since 2020, Stoddart has been the exclusive importer and distributor of Giorik products in Australia and New Zealand.