Giorik BG74XMT 700 Series 50L Gas Manual Tilt Bratt Pan
Prepare and cook bulk foodstuffs with the Giorik 700 Series 50L Manual Tilt Bratt Pan.
The unit is constructed with robust 304 grade stainless-steel with rounded corners for improved cleaning. Featuring a duplex 2304 10mm thick stainless-steel base for superior heat transfer, strength, and corrosion resistance.
The temperature is regulated via thermostat (50°C – 300°C), with indicator lights to monitor the correct operation of the appliance. The heating is shut off via a microswitch when the pan is tilted.
Electric models feature heating elements with Hi-limit temperature protection. Gas models feature piezo ignition tubular burners with flame failure device & polit burner, complete with Hi-limit temperature protection.
Pair the 700 Series 50L Manual Tilt Bratt Pan with other Giorik 700 Series equipment for a seamless line up.
- Class leading, European style, professional quality and reliability since 1963
- 700 series, high performance bratt pans with 50 litre capacity and manual tilting pan
- Duplex 2304 10mm thick stainless steel base for superior heat transfer, strength and corrosion resistance
- Heating elements with Hi-limit temperature protection
- Temperature regulation via thermostat (50°C – 300°C)
- Heating shut off via microswitch when the pan is tilted
- Indicator lights to monitor the correct operation of the appliance
- Water fill via integrated valve and spout
- Double skinned counterbalanced lid with rear condensation channel
- Robust 304 grade stainless steel construction with rounded corners for improved cleaning
- Height adjustable stainless steel feet for a 900mm working height
- 24-month warranty
- D : 800 x 770 x 980(H)
Giorik provides the highest quality commercial cooking equipment with patented innovative technologies and extreme versatility, all at a competitive price point. Giorik’s class leading, European design and engineering have been operating in the professional food service equipment industry since 1963.
With an extremely successful launch of the Giorik combi oven range and salamanders into the Australian and New Zealand market, the range has been further extended to include a range of modular cooking equipment. The new range includes boiling tops, target tops, cooking ranges, frytop griddles, commercial induction cooktops, commercial char grills, fryers, pasta cookers, bain maries, bratt pans and boiling pans.
Meeting the various needs of the global market, Giorik modular offer sleek and modern solutions, packed with unique features and technology. Configure the perfect line-up by selecting and matching units that fit seamlessly together, creating a custom solution to suit any kitchen.
Since 2020, Stoddart has been the exclusive importer and distributor of Giorik products in Australia and New Zealand.