Giorik FG7207TT 700 Series 400mm Tube Gas Split Pan 8L + 8L Fryer
Offering a diverse range of gas fryers, the Giorik 700 Series has been continuously designed and engineered through research and development to provide the food service industry with top of the range features.
Constructed from robust 304 grade stainless steel with pressed work surfaces and raised edges to protect internals from impact and overflows.
Split pan gas fryers feature electronic ignition, high efficiency, nickel-plated cast iron burners with immersed heat exchangers inside the tank.
Each fryer is supplied with removable element protector grid, baskets to suit, lid and oil capture drawer.
- Class leading, European style, professional quality and reliability since 1963
- 700 series split pan fryer that uses immersed heating elements with Hi-limit temperature protection and manual reset. Rotating mechanism to facilitate easy cleaning inside the tank
- Temperature regulation via thermostat (100°C – 195°C)
- Thermostat bulbs protected against accidental impact
- Cold zone on the bottom of the tank to collect residues and prevent tainting of oil
- Tanks with oil drainage via ball valve into integrated oil capture drawer
- Indicator lights to monitor the correct operation of the appliance
- Robust 304 grade stainless steel construction with rounded corners for improved cleaning
- Pressed top work surface with raised edges to protect from overflow
- Enclosed base with front access door
- Height adjustable stainless steel feet for a 900mm working height
- Supplied with removable mesh basket support, twin baskets and lid
- 24-month warranty
- W x D x H (mm) 400 x 720 x 1054
- Weight 73kg
- Oil Capacity 2 x 8L
- Packed Dimensions (mm) 450 x 825 x 1200
- Packed Weight (mm) 78kg
- Electrical Connection 1Ø + N + E 240VAC / 50Hz / 0.2kW 10A plug & lead fi tted
Giorik provides the highest quality commercial cooking equipment with patented innovative technologies and extreme versatility, all at a competitive price point. Giorik’s class leading, European design and engineering have been operating in the professional food service equipment industry since 1963.
With an extremely successful launch of the Giorik combi oven range and salamanders into the Australian and New Zealand market, the range has been further extended to include a range of modular cooking equipment. The new range includes boiling tops, target tops, cooking ranges, frytop griddles, commercial induction cooktops, commercial char grills, fryers, pasta cookers, bain maries, bratt pans and boiling pans.
Meeting the various needs of the global market, Giorik modular offer sleek and modern solutions, packed with unique features and technology. Configure the perfect line-up by selecting and matching units that fit seamlessly together, creating a custom solution to suit any kitchen.
Since 2020, Stoddart has been the exclusive importer and distributor of Giorik products in Australia and New Zealand.