Giorik TE740TT 700 Series 800mm wide Electric Solid Top
Precise and efficient cooking has never been so easy with the Giorik 700 Series Target Top Range.
The European design provides the perfect solution for high volume kitchens where several dishes can be cooked in unison at different temperatures, giving Chefs the ultimate flexibility.
Operating at evenly distributed temperatures from 50°C to 400°C the powerful targeted plates have excellent heat retention and corrosion resistant characteristics.
- Class leading, European style, professional quality and reliability since 1963
- 700 series, ultra-thick, reinforced radiant plate with 4 independent cooking zones
- Heating elements with Hi-limit temperature protection
- Temperature regulation via thermostat (50°C – 400°C)
- Robust 304 grade stainless steel construction with rounded corners for improved cleaning
- Removable grease tray
- Height adjustable stainless steel feet for a 900mm working height
- 24-month warranty
- W x D x H (mm) 800 x 720 x 367
- Weight 110kg
- Plate Dimensions (mm) 700 x 500
Giorik provides the highest quality commercial cooking equipment with patented innovative technologies and extreme versatility, all at a competitive price point. Giorik’s class leading, European design and engineering have been operating in the professional food service equipment industry since 1963.
With an extremely successful launch of the Giorik combi oven range and salamanders into the Australian and New Zealand market, the range has been further extended to include a range of modular cooking equipment. The new range includes boiling tops, target tops, cooking ranges, frytop griddles, commercial induction cooktops, commercial char grills, fryers, pasta cookers, bain maries, bratt pans and boiling pans.
Meeting the various needs of the global market, Giorik modular offer sleek and modern solutions, packed with unique features and technology. Configure the perfect line-up by selecting and matching units that fit seamlessly together, creating a custom solution to suit any kitchen.
Since 2020, Stoddart has been the exclusive importer and distributor of Giorik products in Australia and New Zealand.