Giorik 900 Series BG94XAT 80L Gas Automatic Tilt Bratt Pan
Prepare and cook bulk foodstuffs with the Giorik 900 Series Tilting Bratt Pan.
The unit is constructed with robust 304 grade stainless-steel with rounded corners for improved cleaning. Featuring a duplex 2304 10mm thick stainless-steel base for superior heat transfer, strength, and corrosion resistance.
The temperature is regulated via thermostat (50°C – 300°C), with indicator lights to monitor the correct operation of the appliance. The heating is shut off via a microswitch when the pan is tilted.
Giorik 900 Series Bratt Pans are available in gas and electric models, in 80L and 120L capacities. Choose from manual or electric tilt for your quote.
Pair the 900 Series Tilting Bratt Pan with other Giorik 900 Series equipment for a seamless line up.
- Class leading, European style, professional quality and reliability since 1963
- 900 series, high performance bratt pan, available in either gas or electric power source
- 80L capacity
- Duplex 2304 10mm thick stainless steel base for superior heat transfer, strength and corrosion resistance
- Temperature regulation via thermostat (50°C – 300°C)
- Heating shut off via microswitch when the pan is tilted (either via manual or electric system)
- Indicator lights to monitor the correct operation of the appliance
- Water fill via integrated valve and spout
- Double skinned counterbalanced lid with rear condensation channel
- Robust 304 grade stainless steel construction with rounded corners for improved cleaning
- Height adjustable stainless steel feet for a 900mm working height
- 24-month warranty
- D:800 x 970 x 980(H)
Giorik provides the highest quality commercial cooking equipment with patented innovative technologies and extreme versatility, all at a competitive price point. Giorik’s class leading, European design and engineering have been operating in the professional food service equipment industry since 1963.
With an extremely successful launch of the Giorik combi oven range and salamanders into the Australian and New Zealand market, the range has been further extended to include a range of modular cooking equipment. The new range includes boiling tops, target tops, cooking ranges, frytop griddles, commercial induction cooktops, commercial char grills, fryers, pasta cookers, bain maries, bratt pans and boiling pans.
Meeting the various needs of the global market, Giorik modular offer sleek and modern solutions, packed with unique features and technology. Configure the perfect line-up by selecting and matching units that fit seamlessly together, creating a custom solution to suit any kitchen.