Turbo Air KRF45-2(HC) Double Door Upright Fridge/Freezer
- Turbo Air KRF45-2 Double Door Upright Fridge/Freezer
- Dual Temperature System / Top mount compressor units
- Exterior & interior stainless steel construction
- Digital temperature control system
- Heavy-duty compressor
- Self-closing and staying open door
- Efficient refrigeration system R290
- Round corner design
- 6 shelves in total
- Recessed door handle
- Door locks standard
- Interior LED lighting standard
- Self-contained system
- 3″ swivel castors front locking wheels
- Temperature Range 1c to 8c / -12c to -21c
- Ambient 38C
- 1152Ltr Volume
- W1260mm x D800mm x H1926mm
- Weight 152Kg
- Warranty; 3 Years Parts & Labour
- Ensure the condenser is cleaned periodically as per the manufacturer’s manual.
- Do not plug the unit into multi-plug power boards with other appliances.
- All Freezers & Refrigerators can condensate in a high humidity environment.
- Condensation can form on the cabinet’s exterior, interior, doors frames & glass.
- The condensation can build up & possibly drip on the floor in some circumstances.
- Room ventilation or air conditioning can improve the situation by reducing the humidity.
Digital Temperature Control
Provides precise and constant temperature. This level of precision allows food products to remain fresh over an extended period to time.
The monitor digitally displays present cabinet temperatures. You can easily change the temperature by adjusting the thermostat. double solid door fridge,hc turbo air
Hot Gas Condensate System
Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases the efficiency without risk treated corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
Efficient Refrigeration System
Turbo Air’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with oversized and balanced refrigeration systems. CFC Free R-134A utilised for refrigerator and R-404A for freezer. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
Automatic Evaporator Fan Motor Delays
Through stopping the evaporator fan when the refrigerator doors opens, the circulation of hot, moist airing the refrigerator is prevented. This increases efficiency and lengthens the life of the compressor.
Adjustable, Heave Duty, PE (Polyethylene) Coated Wire Shelves
Exterior & Interior of Cabinet Construction
Stainless steel exterior (galvanised steel top, bottom and back) and stainless steel interior with AL inside and door liners. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Unlike other companies’ products, the sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury.
High-Density Polyurethane Insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are formed-in-place using high density, CFC free Polyurethane insulation.
Ergonomically Designed Doors
Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.